Outpatient / Aftercare is the final step-down level of care that usually follows after our Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Program has been successfully completed.
Our outpatient level of care helps our clients sustain the progress that they achieved in the PHP and IOP levels of care, while simultaneously helping them to stay connected with treatment and a healthy recovery community. Patients receive the support they need to ensure long-lasting sobriety, and focus is placed on education for ongoing recovery and refining longer-term recovery plans.
What is Outpatient / Aftercare?
This program is a supplementary but vital component of the Recovery by the Sea treatment process, as it increases the likelihood of sustained success in recovery by facilitating a healthy continuation of treatment and support in a less intensive format.
This level of care is created specifically for patients who have completed the entire continuum of care from Partial Hospitalization to Intensive Outpatient. Previous treatment levels can be very different from the reality of daily life and its temptations and quite daunting for many without continued support.
Moreover, in this final stage of treatment, patients are supported in their new sober life by continuing to participate in a minimal amount of weekly treatment services that support them and help them cope with the situations they face on a daily basis as they transition back into a healthy and productive lifestyle.
Who is our Outpatient / Aftercare program for?
Our Outpatient / Aftercare program is specifically for:
- Those that have undergone and completed a higher level of treatment at Recovery By The Sea and are ready to move onto a less-structured form of treatment.
- Those that have an active kind of lifestyle, are able to take care of their responsibilities such as school and work and still need to or would benefit from getting continued support and less-intensive treatment.
What our Outpatient program is made of
Some of the services provided in our Outpatient / Aftercare program include:
- Evening Groups (1 hour) on a weekly basis
- Individual Counseling sessions on a weekly basis
- Family Counseling as needed
- Substance Abuse Education and Relapse-Prevention Skills
- Co-Occurring Disorders Therapy
- Trauma Recovery Therapy
- Life-Skills Training
- Employment/Educational Support Systems
- Motivational Training
- Case Management Services
- Legal Case / Court Assistance
Most Insurance Accepted
We work with most major insurance carriers and offer a range of options to fit your lifestyle and financial means