Our sober community living residences are located in the heart of Florida’s Treasure Coast near the beaches of Stuart. All residences are safe, clean, recovery-focused housing that are supervised 24/7 by our highly qualified and trained staff.
Our sober community housing is designed to provide you with safe, clean, spacious and relaxed accommodations while you attend our treatment program. We provide amenities that go beyond traditional sober living standards and offer the ideal supportive peer environment to allow our residents to relax and reconnect with themselves while motivating them to continue on their path to recovery.
- Spacious gender-specific houses
- Semi-private rooms
- Fully furnished
- Located in safe residential communities in beautiful Stuart, FL.
- Heated Pool
- 24/7 supervision by qualified and trained RBS Behavioral Health Techs and Supervisors
- RBS Recovery coaches and peer support available 24/7
- Spacious, clean and comfortable common areas
- TVs & Entertainment
- All utilities and basic household supplies and housewares provided
- Sheets & linens provided
- On-site laundry
- Transportation to 12-step meetings (NA & AA)
- Daily Transportation to/from Recovery By The Sea office / clinical facility
- Transportation to food shopping and other life-skill necessities
- In-service motivational speakers and 12-step activities
- Recreational Activities
- Solid and tight, family-like recovery community
Most Insurance Accepted
We work with most major insurance carriers and offer a range of options to fit your lifestyle and financial means